Dear valued customers,
Many people ask us about our dog training programs and behavioural assessments. Having many years experience, most “problems” with dogs can be addressed by “training the trainer”, which would be yourself!
Most of the time we simply need to remind our dogs that we’re the boss, and not them!
Not in a disciplinary way, more in a “if you do as you’re told, you’ll be rewarded”. After all, most of the time our dogs want to please us, they just don’t know how.
We only offer limited classes and consultation sessions, so work on a worst case scenario benefit. Unlike most consultants in canine behaviour, we have put together as much free information as possible on this website. You are welcome to use this information to help yourself and your dog, and also to help others in your communities.
All we ask is this – if any of the training guides or articles on DogZone provide you with helpful information, then all you need to do to thank us is tell others in your doggy communities about this website! Share the knowledge!
If you need to get in touch, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can go from there!
Thank you all for these years and we appreciate you being a part of DogZone!
Latest Dog Training & Dog Behaviour Guides & Expert Articles:
- Coping With Puppy Mouthing & Biting
- Where to buy CBD oil for dogs in Australia
- Why You Need A Personalised Dog Harness!
- Can you leave a harness on a dog?
- How to Choose the Right Dog Harness
- Dog Appeasing Pheromones for Aussie Dogs
- Kittens vs Puppies : Your guide to decide!
- All About Aussie Mini Bulldogs!
- Can dogs ejaculate if they’re fixed?
- How long can dogs go without peeing?
- Moving your pet interstate in Australia
- Is paw paw ointment safe for your dog?
- Can big dogs eat small dog food?
- Are deer antlers safe for dogs?
- Raw dog food calculator: How much should you feed your dog?
- A dog age calculator: How old is your dog in human years?
- What should you do if your dog eats a candle?
- Why is Hill’s Science Diet called “Science Plan” in the UK?
- Cat Enclosures – Ideas, Answers, Pros, and Cons!
- How many training treats a day for a puppy?